Who doesnt love sticky tender chicken wings? These are spiced with paprika and served with a ranch dressing.
The ingredient of Spiced chicken wings with ranch dressing
- 1kg Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Wing Nibbles
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes (optional)
- 1/3 cup (100g) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped dill
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
The instruction how to make Spiced chicken wings with ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine chicken, sugar, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, oregano, cumin, garlic, allspice and chilli flakes, if using, in a bowl. Season.
- Arrange the chicken mixture in a single layer on the lined tray. Bake, turning occasionally, for 40-45 mins or until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, to make the ranch dressing, place the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, mustard, dill, chives and paprika in a small bowl. Stir until well combined. Season to taste.
- Arrange the chicken wings on a large serving plate. Serve with the ranch dressing.
Nutritions of Spiced chicken wings with ranch dressingfatContent: 530.341 calories
saturatedFatContent: 45 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein