We all need some more me time, so lets get dinner on the table in a flash — then relax!
The ingredient of Creamy smoked chicken and spinach pasta
- 400g penne rigate
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 (550g) smoked chicken drumsticks, skin and bones removed, meat chopped
- 1 1/2 cups tomato passata sauce
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 100g baby spinach
- Shaved parmesan cheese, to serve
The instruction how to make Creamy smoked chicken and spinach pasta
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add chicken. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until heated through. Stir in passata sauce and cream. Bring to a simmer. Simmer for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Reduce heat to low. Add spinach and pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until spinach has just wilted. Spoon into bowls. Top with parmesan. Serve.
Nutritions of Creamy smoked chicken and spinach pastafatContent: 710.786 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 77 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 41 grams protein
sodiumContent: 104 milligrams cholesterol