Herb up midweek meals by putting fresh, fragrant wonders to work in this rocket salsa verde linguine!
The ingredient of Rocket salsa verde linguine with chicken
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 500g linguine
- 1 cup chopped rocket (see note)
- 1 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons drained baby capers
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup finely grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 birdu2019s eye chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Rocket salsa verde linguine with chicken
- Make salsa verde Place rocket, parsley, chives, oregano, capers, garlic, lemon rind, lemon juice, chilli and oil in a bowl. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, stirring, for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. mains herbs Reserve 1/4 cup liquid. Drain. Return to pan. Add chicken, salsa verde and reserved liquid to pan. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Rocket salsa verde linguine with chickenfatContent: 593.915 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 63 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 26 grams protein
sodiumContent: 66 milligrams cholesterol