This easy gluten-free chicken tray bake is the tastiest new weeknight dish.
The ingredient of Stuffed chicken with roast sprouts and spuds
- 500g baby coliban (chat) potatoes, halved
- 400g Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 (about 800g) chicken breast fillets
- 100g gorgonzola, cut into 4 pieces
- 4 wide slices prosciutto
- Lemon cheeks, to serve
The instruction how to make Stuffed chicken with roast sprouts and spuds
- Preheat the oven to 210u00b0C/190u00b0C fan forced. Line a large baking u2028tray with baking paper. Place u2028potato in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Boil for u20284 minutes. Add sprouts u2028and boil for a further 2u00a0minutes. Drain. Pat u2028dry with paper towel.
- Spread potato mixture u2028over prepared tray. u2028Drizzle with 2 tbs oil. Season. Toss to combine. Roast for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, use a sharp knife to make a slit in the thickest part of each breast. Fill with gorgonzola. Wrap prosciutto around chicken.
- Heat remaining oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken, turning, for 5u00a0minutes or until browned. Transfer chicken to tray with vegetables. Roast for a further 10-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegies are golden. Serve with lemon.
Nutritions of Stuffed chicken with roast sprouts and spudsfatContent: 568.342 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 61 grams protein