Combine crunchy chicken strips with a noodle stir-fry for an easy dinner that the whole family will love.
The ingredient of Sesame chicken & bok choy noodles
- 55g (1/3 cup) sesame seeds
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 150g mushroom noodles (Noodle Delights brand)
- 80ml (1/3 cup) oyster sauce
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, trimmed, halved lengthways
The instruction how to make Sesame chicken & bok choy noodles
- Kids task: Place the sesame seeds on a plate. Roll chicken in sesame seeds to roughly coat.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the mushroom noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until tender. Drain well. Return the noodles to the pan along with the oyster sauce and bok choy. Cook, gently tossing, for 1-2 minutes or until the bok choy just wilts.
- Divide the noodle mixture among serving bowls and top with the sesame chicken. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Sesame chicken & bok choy noodlesfatContent: 418.25 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 33 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein