Gather your friends around for a girls-only evening and impress with this elegant Thai chicken recipe.
The ingredient of Thai chicken, chilli and lemongrass bites
- 2 long red chillies
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (see note)
- 1 stick lemongrass, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves, torn
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 24 large baby spinach leaves
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Thai chicken, chilli and lemongrass bites
- Thinly slice 1 chilli. Remove and discard seeds and membrane from remaining chilli. Thinly slice. Combine chilli, chicken, lemongrass, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sugar and lime juice in a bowl. Cover, refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Add coriander and mint to chicken mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine.
- Arrange spinach leaves on a platter. Spoon chicken mixture onto each spinach leaf. Serve sprinkled with coriander leaves.
Nutritions of Thai chicken, chilli and lemongrass bitesfatContent: 80.782 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 9.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 32 milligrams cholesterol