Grab some togs and a towel, slip, slop and slap, take a dip, then lap up this party snack that goes swimmingly with summer fun!
The ingredient of Greek chicken skewers with garlic yoghurt
- 200g Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 8 (600g) chicken tenderloins, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 Greek bread rounds
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Greek chicken skewers with garlic yoghurt
- Combine yoghurt and garlic in a bowl. Cover. Refrigerate.
- Thread chicken onto skewers. Place skewers in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine oil, lemon rind, lemon juice and oregano in a bowl. Pour over skewers. Turn to coat.
- Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook skewers for 4 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through. Serve with yoghurt mixture, bread rounds and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Greek chicken skewers with garlic yoghurtfatContent: 463.182 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 42.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 134 milligrams cholesterol