Finger-lickin wings are just that...tasty little morsels! A favourite of both adults and kids, you cant go wrong serving up this budget-friendly cut.
The ingredient of Crunchy buttermilk and rosemary chicken wings
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 12 chicken wings
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/4 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 75g blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 red cos lettuce hearts, quartered lengthways
The instruction how to make Crunchy buttermilk and rosemary chicken wings
- Combine buttermilk, rosemary, lemon juice and garlic in a jug. Cut wing tips from wings and discard. Cut each wing in half at joint. Place in a large shallow glass or ceramic dish. Pour over marinade. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 2 hours to allow flavours to develop.
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fanforced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine flour, breadcrumbs, paprika, onion powder, salt and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. One by one, remove chicken wings from marinade, then coat in crumb mixture, shaking off excess. Place on prepared baking tray. Spray with oil.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make Red cos salad with blue cheese aioli Place mayonnaise, lemon juice and blue cheese in a bowl. Whisk to combine, adding 1 tablespoon cold water if mixture is too thick. Place cos on a serving platter. Drizzle with blue cheese dressing. Serve chicken with salad.
Nutritions of Crunchy buttermilk and rosemary chicken wingsfatContent: 798.499 calories
saturatedFatContent: 46.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 38.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 116 milligrams cholesterol