We have revamped regular chicken tenders with a tasty sweet potato crumb. Serve with sweet chilli sauce.
The ingredient of Sweet potato crumbed chicken tenders
- 135g packet Coles sweet potato crisps
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 800g chicken tenderloins
- Olive oil spray
- Fresh mint leaves, to serve
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Sweet potato crumbed chicken tenders
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Using hands, break up crisps in a large bowl until coarsely crushed. Stir in breadcrumbs.
- Place eggs in a separate shallow bowl. Season egg with salt and pepper. Dip chicken in egg, then coat in breadcrumb mixture. Place on prepared tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve chicken tenders with mint and sweet chilli sauce
Nutritions of Sweet potato crumbed chicken tendersfatContent: