Spiced chicken pairs perfectly with a crisp salad and a yoghurt dressing.
The ingredient of Tandoori chicken and fresh herb salad
- 1/4 cup Sharwoods Tandoori Paste
- 260g (1 cup) Greek yoghurt
- 600g chicken breast fillets
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- Baby cos lettuce leaves, to serve
- 55g (1/3 cup) cashew nuts, chopped
The instruction how to make Tandoori chicken and fresh herb salad
- Combine the tandoori paste and 90g (1/3 cup) of yoghurt in a glass bowl. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Cover and place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight to marinate.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the chicken for 7 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thickly slice.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining yoghurt, lemon juice and cumin in a jug. Combine the coriander leaves, mint leaves, cucumber and onion in a bowl.
- Place lettuce leaves on a platter, sprinkle over the coriander mixture. Top with the chicken. Drizzle over the dressing. Sprinkle with cashew nuts.
Nutritions of Tandoori chicken and fresh herb saladfatContent: