Make it easy on yourself with this six-ingredient pasta main in under 30 minutes!
The ingredient of Creamy chicken and roasted capsicum pasta
- 300g dried curly fettuccine pasta
- 1 cup light thickened cream
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 1/2 large barbecued chicken, skin and bones removed, meat shredded (see note)
- 1/2 cup (100g) roasted capsicum, sliced
- 50g baby spinach
The instruction how to make Creamy chicken and roasted capsicum pasta
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- Return pasta to pan. Combine cream and pesto in a jug. Add cream mixture, chicken, capsicum, spinach and reserved liquid to pan. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Creamy chicken and roasted capsicum pastafatContent: 560.694 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 58.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 26.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 105 milligrams cholesterol