Meat-loose cauliflower parmigiana
The ingredient of Meat-loose cauliflower parmigiana
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/four cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 big cauliflower, reduce into four steaks
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- four clean tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 2/three cup grated mozzarella
- Oven-baked chips, to serve
- Salad, to serve
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Meat-loose cauliflower parmigiana
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a huge baking tray with baking paper.
- Place egg and milk in a shallow bowl. Whisk to combine. Season. Place breadcrumbs in a separate shallow bowl.
- Coat cauliflower steaks, one by one, in egg combination, then press in breadcrumbs to coat. Place on organized tray. Repeat with ultimate cauliflower steaks, egg aggregate and breadcrumbs. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, location oil, tomato and garlic in a medium frying pan. Cook, stirring now and again, over medium heat for 15 mins or till thickened. Season.
- Top cauliflower steaks with tomato sauce and cheese. Bake for 10 mins or till cheese is golden and cauliflower is tender.
- Serve cauliflower steaks with chips and salad, and sprinkle with basil leaves.
Nutritions of Meat-loose cauliflower parmigianafatContent: