The ingredient of Meat pies
- four cups cooked Basic mince (see notes)
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1/2 cup Massel pork stock
- 1/four cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- half cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, more or less chopped
- 2 sheets frozen geared up-rolled massive length shortcrust pastry, thawed
- 2 sheets frozen equipped-rolled big size puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, overwhelmed
The instruction how to make Meat pies
- Place mince right into a saucepan over medium-excessive warmth. Cook, stirring, for five mins or until warm.
- Combine cornflour and a couple of tablespoons of stock to shape a paste. Stir in ultimate inventory. Add to mince with sauces and parsley. Bring to the boil. Reduce warmness to medium-low. Simmer for eight minutes or till thick. Refrigerate until cold.
- Place a baking tray into oven. Preheat oven and tray to 220u00b0C. Grease 8 x 8cm (base) pie pans. Cut shortcrust pastry into quarters. Use to line pie pans. Use 1/2 cup mince mixture to fill each pie. Brush pastry edges with water. Cut puff pastry into quarters. Place over mince. Press to seal. Trim all edges. Brush with egg. Sprinkle with sea salt flakes and pepper.
- Place pies onto hot tray. Bake for 20 to twenty-five minutes or till golden. Serve.
Nutritions of Meat piesfatContent: