Pop these bites in a noodle box, then serve with barbecue sauce for dunking.
The ingredient of Chicken bites
- 600g chicken mince
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon mild paprika
- 2 teaspoons chicken salt
- 90g (1 cup) cornflake crumbs
- 80ml (1/3 cup) vegetable oil
The instruction how to make Chicken bites
- Combine the chicken mince, curry powder, paprika, chicken salt and half the cornflake crumbs in a large bowl. Roll 2 teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls.
- Place the remaining cornflake crumbs on a plate. Add the meatballs and roll to coat.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the meatballs, in 4 batches, turning, for 4-5 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
Nutritions of Chicken bitesfatContent: 222.27 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 13 grams protein