The ingredient of Super-duper crunchy chicken
- 1 x 100g packet plain rice crackers
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil spray
- 1kg mixed chicken pieces
The instruction how to make Super-duper crunchy chicken
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Process rice crackers in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a bowl and stir in parsley, sesame seeds, paprika, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Spray chicken pieces all over with olive oil spray. Roll chicken pieces in crumb mixture, using fingertips to press crumbs on.
- Place chicken on lined tray. Roast for 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Super-duper crunchy chickenfatContent: 370.45 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 21 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein
sodiumContent: 137 milligrams cholesterol