This tasty chicken is a cinch to make - dip it in flour, dunk in egg, cheese and breadcrumbs, then fry it and dig in!
The ingredient of Crunchy parmesan chicken
- 75g (1/2 cup) plain flour
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 45g (1/2 cup) dried (packaged) breadcrumbs
- 40g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 12 (about 600g) chicken tenderloins
- Vegetable oil, to shallow-fry
- Mixed salad, to serve
The instruction how to make Crunchy parmesan chicken
- Place the flour in a shallow bowl and season with salt and pepper. Place the egg in a separate shallow bowl. Combine the breadcrumbs and parmesan on a large plate.
- Dip 1 chicken tenderloin in the flour and shake off excess. Dip in the egg, then in the breadcrumb mixture, pressing firmly to coat. Place the chicken on a baking tray. Repeat with the remaining chicken, flour, egg and breadcrumb mixture. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 20 minutes to chill.
- Add enough oil to a large frying pan to come 1.5cm up the side of the pan. Heat over medium heat. Add half the chicken and cook for 4 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Repeat with the remaining chicken, reheating the pan between batches.
- Divide the chicken and mixed salad among serving plates to serve.
Nutritions of Crunchy parmesan chickenfatContent: 522.215 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 21 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein