This chicken Caesar salad has all the necessary elements but is a lot lower in fat than the traditional version.
The ingredient of Chicken Caesar salad
- 1/2 40cm Turkish pide (bread), cut into 2cm cubes
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 1 250g pkt rindless shortcut bacon, excess fat trimmed
- 1 285g pkt cos lettuce leaves
- 60ml (1/4 cup) light caesar dressing
- 20g (1/4 cup) shredded parmesan
The instruction how to make Chicken Caesar salad
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place pide on a baking tray and cook in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until light brown and crisp.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 2 minutes each side or until brown and just cooked through. Thickly slice across the grain. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the same pan, add the bacon, then cook for 3 minutes or until brown and crisp. Remove from heat and transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Coarsely chop bacon.
- Combine chicken, bacon, lettuce and pide in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with parmesan. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chicken Caesar saladfatContent: 393.155 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
sugarContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 43 grams protein