The ingredient of Moroccan chicken skewers
- 750g Lilydale chicken breast fillets, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Moroccan seasoning
- 1 1/4 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 150g chargrilled red capsicum, chopped
- 150g chargrilled eggplant, chopped
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1/3 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
The instruction how to make Moroccan chicken skewers
- Place chicken on a plate. Sprinkle with seasoning and turn to coat. Thread chicken onto skewers.
- Place stock in a saucepan over high heat. Cover and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and add couscous. Stir with a fork. Cover and stand for 5 minutes.
- Transfer couscous to a large bowl. Drizzle with oil. Stir with a fork to separate grains. Add capsicum, eggplant and coriander. Season with salt and pepper. Stir gently to combine.
- Spray skewers with oil. Preheat barbecue plate on medium-high heat. Barbecue skewers for 3 minutes each side or until chicken is just cooked through.
- Spoon couscous salad into bowls. Top with skewers and serve with yoghurt.
Nutritions of Moroccan chicken skewersfatContent: 506.68 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 50 grams protein
sodiumContent: 114 milligrams cholesterol