Just a few simple ingredients are needed to create this elegant chicken and artichoke pasta main.
The ingredient of Chicken with artichoke risoni
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 60g flaked almonds, roughly chopped
- 500g pkt risoni
- 200g marinated artichokes, cut into quarters
- 100g pitted Kalamata olives
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 100g pkt sweet baby leaves with herbs
The instruction how to make Chicken with artichoke risoni
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Season chicken. Cut a slit into each drumstick.
- Heat olive oil in a frypan over a moderate heat. Cook chicken for 15 mins, turning to brown evenly. Transfer to a baking dish. Roast for 15 mins, sprinkle with almonds and roast another 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Boil risoni for 11 mins and drain. Toss risoni with artichokes and any marinade, olives, grated lemon rind and juice and baby leaves. Season with salt and pepper and serve with the roast chicken.
Nutritions of Chicken with artichoke risonifatContent: 935.446 calories
saturatedFatContent: 39 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 93 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 49 grams protein
sodiumContent: 144 milligrams cholesterol