This classic Italian dish is one the whole family will enjoy.
The ingredient of Chicken cacciatore
- 8 chicken thigh fillets
- plain flour, for dusting
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2/3 cup (160ml) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1/2 cup (125ml) white wine
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons oregano leaves
- steamed vegetables, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken cacciatore
- Dust chicken fillets in combined flour, salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, in batches, for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add onion and cook for 4 minutes until softened. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Pour in stock, wine and tomatoes, and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir through olives and oregano, and cook for 2-3 minutes. Serve with steamed vegetables.
Nutritions of Chicken cacciatorefatContent: 507.636 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 43 grams protein
sodiumContent: 188 milligrams cholesterol