Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Garlic chicken pasta
- 500g fettuccine or spaghetti
- 20ml oil
- 1kg chicken thigh fillets, diced
- 500ml cream
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 500g baby spinach
- 1 punnet (250g) cherry tomatoes
- Garlic bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Garlic chicken pasta
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions until tender, then drain.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry chicken with garlic, over high heat until chicken is just about cooked through. Add cream and paprika. Cook on high until the chicken is fully cooked and the sauce has thickened.
- Add half of the spinach and all of the tomatoes, then cook for 1 minute.
- Toss creamy chicken through the pasta. Add the rest of the spinach and mix well.
- Serve with garlic bread.
Nutritions of Garlic chicken pastafatContent: