*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Chicken chilli pasta
- 350g penne rigate
- 400g chicken thigh, diced
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 400g canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chilli, finely diced
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated, plus extra, to serve
- 1 Massel chicken style stock cube
- Parsley, finely chopped, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken chilli pasta
- Add pasta to boiling, salted water and cook according to packet instructions or until al dente.
- In a large hot pan, fry garlic, chilli, mushrooms and chicken. Once chicken is cooked through, add tomatoes, cream, parmesan, pepper and chicken stock. Simmer for 5 minutes. Then add the cooked, drained pasta and simmer on low heat for a further 5 minutes.
- Garnish with freshly grated parmesan and parsley.
Nutritions of Chicken chilli pastafatContent: