Simply place the cooked chicken, cheese and other ingredients in the tortillas and put them in the sandwich press for a quick and nutritious any time meal.
The ingredient of Chicken and pesto quesadillas
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 8 wholemeal tortillas
- 2/3 cup grated reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted red capsicum
- 50g baby rocket
The instruction how to make Chicken and pesto quesadillas
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C/140u00b0C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Preheat a sandwich press.
- Combine chicken and pesto in a bowl. Place 4 tortillas on a flat surface. Top with chicken mixture. Top with cheese, capsicum, rocket and remaining tortillas.
- Place 1 tortilla stack in sandwich press. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden and cheese has melted. Transfer to prepared baking tray. Place in oven to keep warm. Repeat with remaining
Nutritions of Chicken and pesto quesadillasfatContent: 339.141 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein
sodiumContent: 68 milligrams cholesterol