Make your own Banh mi with this quick and easy 15 minute recipe.
The ingredient of No-cook chicken Banh mi
- 4 Coles Bakery Vietnamese Rolls or hot dog rolls
- 1/2 cup (150g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1/2 Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken, coarsely shredded
- 200g pkt Coles Beetroot Slaw
- 1 tablespoon sriracha or chilli sauce (optional)
- 8 long coriander sprigs, trimmed
The instruction how to make No-cook chicken Banh mi
- Split each bread roll in half without cutting all the way through. Spread cut sides with mayonnaise.
- Fill with chicken and beetroot slaw. Drizzle with chilli sauce, if desired. Serve with coriander sprigs.
Nutritions of No-cook chicken Banh mifatContent: 874.979 calories
saturatedFatContent: 48 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 76 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein