For a quick 30 minute meal try this delicious char-grilled chicken drizzled with a fresh apricot and pistachio salsa.
The ingredient of Chicken with apricot and pistachio salsa
- 3 large Red Royale potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 Coles RSPCA Approved chicken breast fillets
- 410g can Coles Brand apricot halves in juice, drained, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (35g) pistachios, toasted, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken with apricot and pistachio salsa
- Place the potatoes on a microwave-safe plate between 2 pieces of paper towel. Cook in microwave on high (100%) for 4 mins or until just tender. Thickly slice.
- Combine oil and garlic in a bowl. Toss the potato and half the oil mixture in a bowl. Stir paprika into remaining oil mixture. Rub over chicken. Season.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook chicken for 3-4 mins each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the potato on grill for 2 mins each side or until golden.
- Combine apricot, pistachio, parsley, chilli and lime juice in a bowl. Season. Spoon over chicken. Serve with potato and salad leaves.
Nutritions of Chicken with apricot and pistachio salsafatContent: 461.27 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 43 grams protein