Turn family-favourite coleslaw into a complete meal by adding roast chicken to the mix.
The ingredient of Chicken and apple coleslaw
- 2 Granny Smith apples, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 store bought roast chicken, meat removed and shredded roughly
- 1/4 green cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 red cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, julienned (or shredded through food processor)
- 1 cup Praise Deli Style Coleslaw Dressing
- 100g rocket leaves
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
The instruction how to make Chicken and apple coleslaw
- Toss the apple slices in the lemon juice and allow to stand while preparing the salad.
- In a large bowl, toss together all remaining ingredients, except the peanuts adding the apple slices at the end. Season to taste and sprinkle over with peanuts before serving.
Nutritions of Chicken and apple coleslawfatContent: