Solve your weeknight dinner dilemmas with these 30-minute chicken and corn burritos.
The ingredient of Quick chicken burritos
- 8 Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 485g pkt Mexican-style burrito kit
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 corn cob, husk and silks removed
- 2 avocados, stoned, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 60g baby spinach & rocket salad
- Sour cream, to serve
- Thinly sliced red chilli, to serve
- Lime halves, to serve
The instruction how to make Quick chicken burritos
- Combine the chicken, seasoning sachet from the burrito kit, half the lime juice and half the oil in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill plate on medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 5 mins each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, cook the corn on the same barbecue or chargrill plate, turning, for 5 mins or until kernels are tender. Combine the avocado, onion, coriander and tomato in a medium bowl. Use a sharp knife to cut the kernels from the corn cobs. Add to avocado mixture. Drizzle with the remaining lime juice and oil. Season.
- Cook the tortillas from the burrito kit following packet directions. Thickly slice the chicken. Place the wraps on a work surface. Top with the combined spinach and rocket leaves, chicken and avocado mixture. Season. Top with a dollop of sour cream and drizzle with the salsa from the burrito kit. Serve with the chilli and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Quick chicken burritosfatContent: