Learn how to make classic chicken satay sticks at home.
The ingredient of Chicken satay skewers
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 500g chicken stir-fry strips
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped roasted unsalted peanuts
The instruction how to make Chicken satay skewers
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine peanut butter, stock, soy sauce and lime juice in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Thread chicken onto skewers. Place, in a single layer, on prepared tray. Spoon over half the peanut mixture. Turn to coat. Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Place remaining peanut butter mixture in a small pan over high heat. Cook for 2 minutes or until thickened. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Place skewers on a large plate. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Serve with sauce.
Nutritions of Chicken satay skewersfatContent: 180.445 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 16.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 42 milligrams cholesterol