Caramelised peaches add a remarkable taste to this classic barbecue-chicken recipe.
The ingredient of Easy barbecued chicken
- 1 7/10 kg marinated, whole chicken
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 yellow peaches
- 2 limes, juiced
The instruction how to make Easy barbecued chicken
- Heat one side of a covered barbecue to medium-high heat or an oven to 180C or 160C fan. Remove chicken from packaging and place onto a foil tray. Tie chicken legs with string to secure. Place into barbecue. But not over direct heat. Cover and cook for 1.5 hrs until chicken is tender.
- Remove and allow to rest, covered for 10 mins before carving.
- Cut peaches in half, remove stones and toss in brown sugar. Grill each side for 3-4 mins until golden and caramelised. Squeeze with lime juice before serving and serve with chicken.
Nutritions of Easy barbecued chickenfatContent: