Serve grilled chicken breasts on toasted Turkish bread with tasty peppers and ricotta and everyone will be asking for more!
The ingredient of Capsicum, ricotta and chicken sandwiches
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 400g Turkish bread loaf
- 250g fresh ricotta cheese
- 340g jar fire-roasted red pepper strips, drained
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
The instruction how to make Capsicum, ricotta and chicken sandwiches
- Cut each chicken breast in half through the centre to form 2 thinner fillets. Spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken for 3 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Remove to a plate. Cover with foil. Stand for 5 minutes. Thinly slice.
- Preheat a sandwich press. Cut Turkish bread into quarters. Split each piece through the centre. Spray both sides of bread with oil. Spread cut sides of bread with ricotta. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top bread bases with chicken, peppers and basil. Sandwich together with bread tops. Cook sandwiches, 2 at a time, for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden. Serve.
Nutritions of Capsicum, ricotta and chicken sandwichesfatContent: