Just five ingredients are needed to create this ultimate toasted sandwich.
The ingredient of Chicken, avocado and cheese melts
- 700g Turkish bread
- 1 large barbecued chicken, flesh shredded
- 2 Hass avocados, thinly sliced
- 200g semi-dried tomatoes
- 8 slices Jarlsberg cheese
The instruction how to make Chicken, avocado and cheese melts
- Cut each loaf of bread into three and put aside two pieces for another use (you only need four pieces). Cut each piece in half through the centre. Preheat a grill on medium.
- Place the bread, cut-side down on a tray. Toast for 3-4 minutes or until lightly toasted. Turn the bread over. Top with the chicken, avocado, tomatoes and cheese. Return to the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chicken, avocado and cheese meltsfatContent: 822.16 calories
saturatedFatContent: 44 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 74 grams carbohydrates