Make this tasty chicken salad for a nautical-themed picnic just for the kids.
The ingredient of Chicken & chips salad
- 400g chat potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary leaves
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole-egg mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 barbecued chicken, cooled slightly
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, cut into wedges
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken & chips salad
- Preheat the oven to 200u00b0C and line a baking tray with foil. Toss potato with rosemary and 1/4 cup (60ml) oil. Place on the tray and roast for 30 minutes or until tender and golden. Cool slightly.
- Combine mustard, mayonnaise, vinegar and remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a bowl. Season and set aside.
- Shred the chicken, discarding the skin and bones, then toss with potato and most of the mayonnaise dressing. Serve warm or cold with iceberg, parsley and remaining dressing.
Nutritions of Chicken & chips saladfatContent: 271.982 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein