We all love chicken, so heres one fabulous way with your poultry fare.
The ingredient of Poached chicken salad
- 2 (400g) chicken breast fillets
- 3/4 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 baby cos lettuce hearts, leaves separated
- 2 medium nectarines, cut into wedges
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup flaked almonds, toasted
The instruction how to make Poached chicken salad
- Place chicken in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low. Cover. Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or until almost cooked through. Remove from heat. Stand for 5 minutes. Remove chicken from pan. Cool. Slice.
- Combine mayonnaise, yoghurt, chutney, curry powder and chives in a bowl.
- Arrange lettuce leaves, nectarine, cucumber and chicken on a large plate. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with almonds. Serve.
Nutritions of Poached chicken saladfatContent: 541.574 calories
saturatedFatContent: 41.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 26.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 119 milligrams cholesterol