Feed the masses with this fantastic cumin spiced chicken.
The ingredient of Grilled cumin chicken
- 3 (about 1.8kg each) fresh whole chicken or thawed frozen chickens
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Sea salt flakes, to serve
- Freshly ground black pepper, to serve
The instruction how to make Grilled cumin chicken
- Wash 1 chicken inside and out under cold running water. Pat dry with paper towel. Place the chicken, breast-side down, on a clean work surface. Use poultry shears to cut along either side of the backbone. Discard backbone.
- Cut breast in half, splitting breastbone. Use a sharp knife to cut each side in half, between thigh and breast. Cut drumsticks from thighs. Remove wings from breasts. Repeat with remaining chickens.
- Combine the cumin and oil in a small bowl. Drizzle the chicken with the cumin mixture and rub evenly into the skin.
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue plate on high. Cook chicken pieces on preheated grill for 15 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Arrange chicken on a serving platter. Season with sea salt flakes and pepper.
Nutritions of Grilled cumin chickenfatContent: 323.367 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 140 milligrams cholesterol