This tasty salad main is a delicious combination of Cajun spiced chicken and baby beetroot.
The ingredient of Cajun chicken salad
- 1kg chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 450g can baby beetroot
- 270g family salad pack
- 1/2 cup purchased balsamic vinaigrette
The instruction how to make Cajun chicken salad
- Heat barbeque plate over a high heat. Lightly coat 1kg chicken breast fillets with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning. Barbeque for 5-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Set aside for 5 minutes, then slice.
- Combine 450g can baby beetroot, halved, and 270g Woolworths family salad pack. Drizzle with 1/2 cup purchased balsamic vinaigrette or salad dressing of your choice.
- Top with the sliced Cajun chicken and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Cajun chicken saladfatContent: 385.507 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 58 grams protein
sodiumContent: 148 milligrams cholesterol