Chicken sausages usually have lower fat content than red meat sausages. Serve them with this spicy potato salad to jazz up the flavour.
The ingredient of Potato salad with chicken sausages
- 12 (about 500g) chats (baby coliban) potatoes, quartered
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 8 (about 500g) chicken sausages
- 4 celery sticks, ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 4 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 80g baby rocket leaves
- 85g (1/4 cup) good-quality whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
The instruction how to make Potato salad with chicken sausages
- Preheat a grill on high. Cook the potato in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender. Refresh under cold running water. Drain.
- Meanwhile, place the prosciutto on a baking tray. Cook under preheated grill for 2 minutes or until crisp. Remove from heat and coarsely chop. Cook the sausages under preheated grill for 10 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Place the potato, prosciutto, celery, shallot, rocket, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard and tarragon in a large bowl and gently toss until combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the potato salad among serving plates. Serve with chicken sausages.
Nutritions of Potato salad with chicken sausagesfatContent: 571.688 calories
saturatedFatContent: 36 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 26 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 101 milligrams cholesterol