For a burst of freshness you cant beat this gorgeous chicken and haloumi salad, tossed with chargrilled asparagus, fresh strawberries, and thinly sliced radish.
The ingredient of Peppered chicken and strawberry salad
- 2 (about 200g each) Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Fillets
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- Olive oil spray
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
- 125g Coles Brand Cypriot Haloumi With Mint, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 120g pkt Coles Brand Australian Baby Rocket
- 6 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 4 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 4 ripe strawberries, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Peppered chicken and strawberry salad
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Sprinkle the chicken evenly with the pepper. Season well with salt. Spray with oil. Cook for 4-5 mins each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest. Thickly slice.
- Meanwhile, cook the asparagus on the grill for 2 mins or until tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Cook haloumi on the grill for 2 mins each side or until lightly charred.
- To make the strawberry dressing, place strawberry, mustard and honey in a bowl. Use a fork to crush. Add vinegar and oil and whisk to combine. Season.
- Arrange chicken, asparagus, haloumi, rocket, strawberry, radish and mint on serving plates. Drizzle with dressing. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Peppered chicken and strawberry saladfatContent: 345.116 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein