This dish gets a big tick from us - its low-fat, great value and on the table in 15 minutes.
The ingredient of Chicken and noodle lettuce cups
- 75g shaved chicken
- 35g (1/2 cup) fried noodles
- 4 iceberg or 8 baby cos lettuce leaves
- 1 small carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 2 celery sticks, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
The instruction how to make Chicken and noodle lettuce cups
- Cut 75g shaved chicken into 1cm-thick strips. Combine the chicken, 1 small carrot, peeled, coarsely grated, 2 celery sticks, ends trimmed, thinly sliced, 35g (1/2 cup) fried noodles and 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce in a large bowl.
- Divide 4 iceberg lettuce leaves or 8 baby cos lettuce leaves among serving bowls. Divide the chicken mixture among the lettuce leaves. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken and noodle lettuce cupsfatContent: 295.165 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 21 grams protein