Too hot and bothered to cook? The only equipment you need for this easy dinner is a sandwich press.
The ingredient of Chicken and avocado quesadillas
- 8 flour tortillas
- 50g baby spinach or baby rocket
- 2/3 cup (140g) semi-dried tomatoes, drained, chopped
- 1 large avocado, thinly sliced (see note)
- 1 large barbecued chicken, meat shredded (see note)
- 1 cup (120g) grated cheddar cheese
- Sour cream, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken and avocado quesadillas
- Preheat a large sandwich press. Place 4 tortillas on workbench. Top each with spinach, tomatoes, avocado, chicken and cheese. Season with pepper. Sandwich with remaining tortillas.
- Place quesadillas, 2 at a time, in sandwich press. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until toasted and heated through (see tip).
- Cut quesadillas in half. Serve with sour cream and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Chicken and avocado quesadillasfatContent: 957.434 calories
saturatedFatContent: 52 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 33 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 83 grams protein
sodiumContent: 289 milligrams cholesterol