Make marvellous Mexican at home with these chicken tacos.
The ingredient of Tacos with chicken & beans
- 400g chicken tenderloins, cut into thirds
- 425g can Mexican-style chilli beans
- 270g can Golden Circle corn kernels, drained
- 300g jar tomato salsa
- 2 small tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 avocado, halved, stone removed, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno chilli, deseeded, chopped
- 12 Old El Paso taco shells
- Shaved Jarlsberg cheese, to serve
- Coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Tacos with chicken & beans
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the chicken and cook 4-5 minutes or until cooked through. Add the beans, corn and salsa, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the tomatoes, onion, avocado and chilli in a bowl and set aside. Heat the taco shells according to the packet instructions.
- Spoon chicken mixture into the taco shells. Top with tomato mixture, shaved Jarlsberg and coriander leaves.
Nutritions of Tacos with chicken & beansfatContent: 582.443 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 68 milligrams cholesterol