Bored of sandwiches for lunch? Looking for a low-fat alternative? Look no further than these quick and easy chicken wraps.
The ingredient of Chicken and vegetable lettuce wraps
- 35g (1/2 cup) carrot, coarsely grated
- 35g (1/3 cup) cheddar, coarsely grated
- 80g (3/4 cup) skinless cooked chicken, shredded
- 125g can sweet corn kernels, drained
- 6 butter lettuce leaves, washed, dried
- 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
The instruction how to make Chicken and vegetable lettuce wraps
- Place carrot, cheddar, chicken and corn, in a medium bowl. Toss to combine. Divide the chicken mixture among lettuce leaves. Drizzle chilli sauce over each wrap, if desired. Roll up to eat.
Nutritions of Chicken and vegetable lettuce wrapsfatContent: 126.67 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein